Wednesday 21 April 2010

So my challenge was 'Busker' and this is it! A suggestion from a different student at school - those guys keep on coming up with the goods which is brilliant (oh yeah their artwork ain't half bad either ;D)
I was heavily influenced by the film Once (which is adorable) and a couple or regular buskers on the streets in Norwich.

Cheers!

Oh, what's next peeps?? Please leave a comment and suggest a drawing I can do next!


----------------
Listening to: Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. I love this drawing (and I loved 'Once', too).
    You asked for a suggestion:
    When I was in New York I saw a great busker in the subway - it's a lady playing the musical saw: http://www.sawlady.com/blog
    How's that for a challange?

    ReplyDelete